Coming to Vospers Summer 2019
The all-new Peugeot 208 embodies youthfulness and the future of driving with its distinctive sporty lines and the new PEUGEOT 3D i-Cockpit®. Live the power of choice and choose a petrol, diesel or electric engine without compromise.
Discover the all-new Peugeot 208’s strong personality from the very first glimpse. The low figure, long bonnet and sensual curves hint at its sporty seductive spirit, and the bright and original body colours further enhance its irresistibly! Its assertive character is further underlined by the Black Diamond roof, gloss black wheel arches and gloss window surround* and diamond cut alloy wheels with inserts.
The expressive front face of the all-new Peugeot 208 features a large chrome grille and presents a modern and bold vision with its signature 3-claw full LED headlights. The lighting signature is further enhanced with the striking front LED daytime running lights that also act as the vehicle indicators. Equipped with a daytime running function, the intensity of the lights adjusts automatically to light conditions, enhancing the visibility of the vehicle, day and night.
Discover the new PEUGEOT 3D i-Cockpit® inside the all-new 208. Experience agile and intuitive driving with the compact multi function steering wheel, the configurable 3D head-up display, the large capacitive 10" HD colour touchscreen and the 7 satin chrome ‘piano’ toggle switches. You can also personalise your interior environment with a choice of 8 RGB LED colours.
The all-new Peugeot 208 comes with the latest intelligent driving aids, offering assurance on every journey. Driving aids include:
- Adaptive Cruise Control and Stop & Go, taking over driving duties in heavy traffic, below 20 mph (30km/h)
- Lane Positioning Assist, which helps keep the car in the centre of the lane
- Full Park Assist (with the 8-speed automatic gearbox). The system automatically manages steering, acceleration and braking when entering or leaving a parking space
- Latest generation Automatic Emergency Brake Assist (detection of pedestrians and cyclists by day and night up to 85mph) and warns of a risk of collision
- Driver Attention Monitoring, which detects the driver’s alertness on long journeys from 40 mph (65 km/h) using steering wheel micro-movement analysis technology
- Speed Limit Recognition and Recommendation
- Extended traffic sign recognition (Stop, No Entry signs)
- Active Blind Spot Monitoring (with course correction), available from 7mph (12km/h)
- Electric parking brake
The all-new Peugeot 208 benefits from the new modular and multi-energy CMP / eCMP platform, giving you the freedom to choose between a PureTech petrol, BlueHDi diesel or electric engine, without having to compromise on technology, looks or driving sensations.
Experience a euphoric driving experience through exemplary road-holding; optimised interior space and boot capacity; outstanding manoeuvrability; and futuristic ambiance and internal comfort.
100% electric engine
All-new Peugeot e-208 features a high performance battery with large capacity of 50kWH while preserving space on board and boot volume. The battery is guaranteed for 8 years or 100,000 miles for 70% of its charge capacity.
To access the full driving capacity in electric mode (up to 211 miles WLTP, combined CO2 emissions: 0 g in driving phase), several charging solutions are available: at home or at public terminals.
The new Peugeot e-208 offers programmable deferred charging: via the colour touchscreen or through the MyPeugeot® App on your phone. This system also lets you start or stop charging at any time and consult the charge status.