All the help, advice and support you need
At Vospers you can expect the very highest standards of Servicing for
your Ford. All of our staff are highly trained and all Servicing is
carried out using the latest diagnostic equipment.
At all branches you can expect Manufacturer trained Technicians, Genuine
Manufacturer parts, Onsite MOT Testing, Air Conditioning services, Full
vehicle Healthcheck, Approved Bodyshops, Quality Guarantee, with Service
appointments available 6 days a week*.
All sites are regulated by the Vehicle Operator Services Agency (VOSA).
* At most sites - please check our Dealer Locations page for opening
Introducing BlueService from Ford
FORD BlueService allows you to relax knowing we’re always by your side.
That’s why we’ve created a new range of services to help keep you moving
and maintain your car in the very best condition.
- Free UK and European Roadside Assistance*
- Free FORD eCHECK
- Ford Accident Management, service free to all drivers
- Comprehensive service and maintenance plans
- Use of quality Ford parts for added peace of mind
- Our Ford trained technicians use the latest diagnostic equipment and
- Independent quality checks are carried out by the RAC on any service
and repair work**
- Book your Ford Service online
- One Call for everything Ford 0203 564 4444
*Available with Ford Scheduled Services.
**In-Dealership quality checks are conducted by the RAC on any
service and repair work that has been completed on customer-owned
vehicles to ensure that Ford Motor Company’s high standards are
†Terms and conditions apply
Every Ford Scheduled Service comes with
free Ford Roadside Assistance, valid from the date of
service until your next service is due. If you do break down you’ll
- Friendly, skilled roadside help in the UK and Europe
- Assistance if you break down at home
- Alternative transport, replacement vehicle or overnight accommodation
if your car can’t be repaired on the spot
- Recovery including caravans and trailers
- Ford Roadside assistance is available 24 hours a day, all year round,
with just one phone call
Terms & Conditions
Ford Roadside Assistance is only available with a Ford Scheduled
Roadside Assistance applies
to all vehicles regardless of age or mileage, excludes fleet
vehicles and is valid from the date of service until the next
service is due. Ford Roadside Assistance
applies to the serviced vehicle only. Ford Motorcraft services are not included in this offer.
Had an accident? Just call Ford Accident Management and we’ll handle the
entire process for you.
One call to us and we’ll handle the entire insurance claim process for
you. Our service is free to all Ford Owners. Just contact us on
0203 564 4444 and we will:
- Arrange to recover your vehicle
- Complete your claim form and liaise with your insurance company
- Ensure your vehicle is repaired at a Ford Accident Repair Centre
- Provide you with a free replacement vehicle during the repair
- Genuine Ford parts will be fitted by our Ford trained technicians, and
your vehicle will be repaired to pre-accident condition
For more information and for full terms & conditions visit www.ford.co.uk/OwnerServices/AccidentManagement
FORD eCHECK gives you a comprehensive picture of your car’s
- Free 30-point visual inspection by Ford trained technicians, including
checks on wheels and tyres, bodywork, wiper blades, oil and filter,
brakes and hubs,
steering and suspension
- Detailed electronic report provides explanation of findings using our
simple traffic light system and shows
any recommended repairs or replacements
- Red items need urgent attention
- Amber items need to be watched closely, but could save you time
and money if they are dealt with before they deteriorate further
- Green items are all clear
- Receive a competitive estimate upfront for any work needed, including
the use of quality Ford parts where necessary
Terms & Conditions
The 30-point FORD eCHECK is a visual only vehicle inspection.
Vospers may recommend that certain essential work be
carried out on the grounds of safety before you drive your vehicle.
One easy number to access all of the Ford Services 24/7,
- Ford Roadside Assistance
- Ford Accident Management
- Ford Finance and Insurance
- Plus, Dealer locations, technical information and more
- Save this number: One Call 0203 564 4444
"We know your vehicle best. Only a Ford Dealer or Authorised Repairer
has Ford-trained technicians, Ford-specific tools and the latest
computerised diagnostic equipment, suitable for your Ford."