Discover the Mazda range, available at Vospers Motability
A range of Mazda cars are available from Vospers Motability. There is no advance payment and the flexible finance plan can be covered by your allowance.
Vospers Motability offers a cost-effective, stress-free service, in a car of your choice.
We can tailor your Mazda to suit your exact needs. If you require additional access solutions, stowage adaptations, or driving aids, your Vospers Motability specialist will arrange everything.
All required adaptations, the finance plan, insurance, and other necessities will be managed by Vospers Motability team. Making your driving experience completely stress-free.
To be eligible to join the Motability Scheme, you need to receive one of the following mobility allowances and you must have at least 12 months’ award length remaining.
- Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance (HRMC DLA)
- Enhanced Rate Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (ERMC PIP)
- War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
- Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
When you choose a vehicle on the Motability scheme through Vospers, you will receive:
- A new car of your choice every three years
- Servicing and maintenance
- Full breakdown assistance from RAC
- Annual car tax
- Window and windscreen repair
- Many adaptations at no extra cost
Not all adaptations are suitable for every type of car. This is why it is so important to consider the adaptations you need before you choose your model.
The most difficult part is deciding the best car for your needs. The your Vospers Motability specialist will do everything else. It's completely hassle-free.
Your Vospers Motability Specialist will be there for you throughout your entire lease agreement. So if you have a problem at any time, they're always there to help.