The first thing you should think about is what you need from a car.
What are the things you are going to be doing and what type of car best fulfills those needs?
Here are some questions to ask yourself before your choose a car from Vospers Motability:
- How many people are going to travel in it regularly?
- Will you be doing a lot of motorway driving?
- Do you live in a busy town or city?
- How much boot space do you need?
- Is parking a problem?
- Are you able to change gear easily?
- If you have a mobility aid, will it fit easily into the car?
- Do you need to take your scooter or wheelchair with you?
If the car is used mostly for short journeys, a small city car would probably suit you.
If you have a big family you may want to consider a large family car or MPV (Multi Purpose Vehicle).
If you find it difficult to change gear easily, an automatic might be a good choice.
You’ll also need to think about travelling in the car day to day. Small changes in type, model or specification can have a big impact on your comfort or the car’s suitability.
e.g. Seat height, door opening angle, and positioning of the seat belts can all make a big difference.
Think about your current Motability vehicle and list the good and bad points. Make sure you discuss your list with the Vospers Motability specialist when you come to the showroom.
Vospers Motability embraces 11 brands. Browse the offers by brand below...