Our skilled service teams will help to keep your Dacia in tip-top condition and safe to drive. Expect value for money, professional service and high quality parts, because no-one knows your Dacia in Devon like Vospers does. Plus, for added peace of mind, Vospers only use genuine Dacia parts if it's necessary to replace something on your vehicle.
Your Dacia Vehicle Health Check:
This is a thorough visual inspection of your car, including its wheels and tyres, bodywork, wiper blades, oil and filter, brakes and hubs, steering and suspension.
Results are then clearly explained to you by one of the team using a simple, colour coded traffic light system.
The law requires that everyone who uses a vehicle on the road must keep it in a roadworthy condition at all times. The first MOT test is required once a car is 3 years old. After that, every 12 months.
At Vospers we are able to carry out Class 4 and Class 7 MOTs
Taking your vehicle back for a retest the next working day: You won’t have to pay again if you take it back to the same test centre before the end of the next working day for a partial retest on one or more of these items:
- Access panels
- Brake pedal antislip
- Break glass hammer (class 5 vehicles only)
- Doors (including hinges, catches and pillars)
- Door open warning device (class 5 vehicles only)
- Electrical wiring
- Emergency exits and signs (class 5 vehicles only)
- Entrance door remote control (class 5 vehicles only)
- Entrance/exit steps (class 5 vehicles only)
- Fuel filler cap
- Headlamp cleaning or levelling devices (that doesn’t need a headlamp aim check)
- Lamps (excluding headlamp aim)
- Loading door
- Main beam ‘tell-tale’
- Rear reflectors
- Registration plates
- Seatbelts (but not anchorages), Seatbelt load limiter and Seatbelt pre-tensioner
- Sharp edges or projections
- Stairs (class 5 vehicles only)
- Steering wheel
- Trailer electrical sockets
- Towbars (excluding body around anchorage points)
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- Vehicle identification number (VIN)
- Windscreen glass, wipers and washers
- Wheels and tyres (excluding motorcycles and motorcycles with sidecar)
When taking your vehicle back for a retest within 10 working days: In some cases you will be charged a partial fee, please speak to your Service Advisor for full guidance.
*Service price match only applies to local competitors that use GENUINE Renault parts within a 10-mile radius of Vospers Marsh Mills, Plymouth. PL6 8AY. Excludes competitors' online web offers. Any price matching needs to be agreed prior to purchase, any retrospective difference will not be refunded; i.e. Prices will not be matched after the sale has been completed.