Tailor made to suit all of the demands of your business, KANGOO Z.E. is designed for professionals!
Its assertive lines will seduce you at first glance.
With its generous effective volume and its easy loading, the KANGOO Z.E. is the perfect partner.
In real life many factors such as your driving style, the type of journey, your speed and the climate affect how far your KANGOO Z.E. will go. This is why we at Renault give you realistic summer and winter figures based on our testing of the vehicle, rather than just the theoretical driving range.
The KANGOO Z.E. is available with the Z.E. 33 battery giving a WLTP* range of 143 miles (Combined cycle) and 199 miles (City cycle) on one charge, meaning range anxiety is a thing of the past. With real life estimates of 124 miles in summer and 75 miles in winter** the KANGOO Z.E. is able to get you wherever you need to go with less need to recharge on the way, saving you time and money.
The 33kWh KANGOO Z.E. engine is derived from the R75/90 engine in Renault ZOE. Its range of technology offers you the advantages of electric mobility in daily use: zero noise, zero emissions but 100% efficiency and 100% enjoyment. With its gearless automatic transmission, your KANGOO Z.E. offers crisp acceleration and is smooth and comfortable too!
1) Regenerative braking: The battery charges itself when you take your foot off the accelerator and also when you use the brake pedal.
2) Heat pump: part of the air conditioning system, it produces heat or cools down the vehicle. Acting like reversible air conditioning, it operates in both capacities while preserving your driving range.
3) Low consumption tyres: thanks to their low rolling resistance, they help to preserve the driving range without affecting road holding or braking.
4) Fuel saver: located on the dashboard, this instrument indicates whether you are in energy recovery or consumption mode.
5) Eco mode: When activated, you restrain the engine so you can drive even longer.
6) R-LINK Evolution: with the My Z.E. Inter@ctive service (on subscription), programme and evaluate the charging of each of your vehicles; receive charge status, time remaining and range alerts on your computer or smartphone. Use them to optimise your budget by programming off-peak charging.
7) Pre-heating system: programme the heating or air conditioning to come on when your New Kangoo Z.E. is still on charge. The energy used will not be drawn from the battery.
8) New 7 kW charger: in one hour, recuperate 20 miles with a 32 A / 7.4 kW Wallbox.
Let Renault help you make the switch to electric. Wake up fully charged each morning with £500 towards a BP Pulse wallbox^.
Simply plug in and top up your charge when you need it. BP Pulse charges your KANGOO Z.E. with Z.E. 33 battery from flat-to-full in 6 hours.
On board your Z.E. vehicle, your R-Link navigation system shows you all of the charging stations near your current location or your destination. Seamlessly built into the centre console, R-Link guides you easily to charging stations!