Every Ford Scheduled Service comes with free Ford Roadside Assistance, valid from the date of service until your next service is due.
If you do break down you’ll get:
- Friendly, skilled roadside help in the UK and Europe
- Assistance if you break down at home
- Alternative transport, replacement vehicle or overnight accommodation if your car can’t be repaired on the spot
- Recovery including caravans and trailers
- Ford Roadside assistance is available 24 hours a day, all year round, with just one phone call
Terms & Conditions: Ford Roadside Assistance is only available with a Ford Scheduled Service. Ford Roadside Assistance applies to all vehicles regardless of age or mileage, excludes fleet vehicles and is valid from the date of service until the next service is due. Ford Roadside Assistance applies to the serviced vehicle only. Ford Motorcraft services are not included in this offer.
Had an accident?
Call Ford Accident Management and we’ll handle the entire process for you. One call to us and we’ll handle the entire insurance claim process for you. Our service is free to all Ford Owners.
Contact us on 0203 564 4444 and we will:
- Arrange to recover your vehicle
- Complete your claim form and liaise with your insurance company
- Ensure your vehicle is repaired at a Ford Accident Repair Centre
- Provide you with a free replacement vehicle during the repair
Genuine Ford parts will be fitted by our Ford trained technicians, and your vehicle will be repaired to pre-accident condition
For more information and for full terms & conditions visit www.ford.co.uk/OwnerServices/AccidentManagement
- Free 30-point visual inspection by Ford trained technicians, including checks on wheels and tyres, bodywork, wiper blades, oil and filter, brakes and hubs, steering and suspension.
- Detailed electronic report provides explanation of findings using our simple traffic light system and shows any recommended repairs or replacements:
- Red items need urgent attention
- Amber items need to be watched closely, but could save you time and money if they are dealt with before they deteriorate further
- Green items are all clear
- Receive a competitive estimate upfront for any work needed, including the use of quality Ford parts where necessary
Terms & Conditions: The 30-point FORD eCHECK is a visual only vehicle inspection. Vospers may recommend that certain essential work be carried out on the grounds of safety before you drive your vehicle.
One easy number to access all of the Ford Services 24/7, including:
- Ford Roadside Assistance
- Ford Accident Management
- Ford Finance and Insurance
- Plus, Dealer locations, technical information and more
Save this number:
One Call - 0203 564 4444
"We know your vehicle best. Only a Ford Dealer or Authorised Repairer has Ford-trained technicians, Ford-specific tools and the latest computerised diagnostic equipment, suitable for your Ford."